Install Epson ET-2650 Printer Software
Epson ET-2650 Printer Setup
Epson ET-2650 Wireless printer comes with the easy-to-fill cartridge tanks that can print for two years. The printing and the connecting features of the Epson Expression ET-2650 make it the best fit for home printing purposes. The connection to the network and the devices are now simple with the plug and play driver and software installation files. Here are the easy instructions on how to set up the ET-2650 printer for the first time.
- To begin with, unpack the brand new Epson ET-2650 printer from the box.
- Then, place ET-2650 on the flat surface and remove all the tapes and the packing foams surrounding the printer.
- After that, plug in the power cable for the box and turn on the printer.
- You may complete the basic display settings with the arrow keys on the printer panel.
- Then, install the cartridges and load papers into the tray.
- After that, connect the Epson ET-2650 printer to the network and then the computer.
- You may use Windows or MAC computer as ET-2650 is compatible with both.
- Then, run the driver installation CD and install the basic ET-2650 drivers for the device.
- Finally, complete the Epson ET-2650 printer setup by printing a test file.
ET-2650 Driver For Windows
To install the Epson ET-2650 Windows Drivers and software from the CD:
- Firstly, run the installation CD on your Windows computer and wait for the AutoRun to pop.
- Then, follow the steps on the screen and choose the right connectivity mode to connect the ET-2650 to Windows.
- Finally, complete the ET-2650 driver installation process by following the steps.
To install the Epson ET-2650 Drivers and software without the CD:
- Installing the Epson ET-2650 drivers from the driver page is similar to the CD installation.
- However, here, you require downloading the driver file from the driver page.
- After that, run the downloaded driver file and choose the connectivity between the devices.
- Then, follow the steps on the driver installation wizard and complete the driver install process.
ET-2650 Driver For Mac
To install Epson ET-2650 drivers for MAC from the CD:
- Insert the CD into the MAC computer and run the file.
- Now, the AutoRun wizard pops. Here, follow the steps to proceed with the driver installation.
- Then, on the connection type screen, choose the connection mode between the devices.
- After that, install the ET-2650 drivers to your MAC.
To install Epson ET-2650 drivers for MAC without the CD:
- Firstly, go to the driver page and wait for it to identify your MAC OS version.
- Then, it lists all the available Epson ET-2650 drivers and software for your MAC OS version.
- Now, choose the connection mode between the ET-2650 and the devices.
- Finally, select the right drivers and install them to your MAC in a click.
ET-2650 connect wireless with windows
You can now connect the Epson ET-2650 printer to the Windows device wireless. Here are the ET-2650 Wireless setup instructions.
- To begin with, run the Epson ET-2650 Wireless driver and software file on your Windows.
- Now, on the setup screen, choose the option “Printer setup as First time.”
- Then, on the connection setup screen, choose the “Printer buttons” option.
- Now, the wizard displays your computer Wifi network name and the password.
- Then, it instructs you to complete the Wireless setup on your ET-2650 printer with the buttons.
- Once you add the ET-2650 printer to the wireless network, proceed with adding it to the Windows wireless.
- Go to the Control Panel on your Windows and then go to Devices.
- Then, select your ET-2650 printer name from the list of available devices.
- Finally, print wireless with the ET-2650 printer from your Windows Device easily.
ET-2650 connect wireless with Mac
Connect ET-2650 printer wireless to MAC with the below instructions. Follow the steps in the sequential order without skipping.
- Firstly, run the ET-2650 printer driver installation either from the CD or from the driver page.
- Then, follow the instructions on the driver installation wizard and proceed further.
- Now, on the connection mode screen, choose either the wired or the wireless connection type.
- After that, the wizard displays the Wifi name and the password as on your MAC.
- Then, proceed with the wireless setup on your ET-2650 printer with the display and the arrow keys.
- Now, the wireless mode on the ET-2650 printer connects it to the home or the office network wireless.
- After that, to connect the ET-2650 printer to the MAC wireless, go to the System and Preferences.
- Then, under the list of wireless devices nearby, choose your Epson ET-2650 printer and add it to the MAC device wireless.