HP Envy Photo 6255 Setup
HP Envy 6255 is a special photo printer with high resolution. Like other HP models, it can print and scan along with extra connectivity device features. You cannot print right from the device once you buy it. It might require the initial setup to enable the underlying features.
- At first, unbox the shipment package by getting rid of the adhesive tapes.
- Then, raise the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and search out for the perfect location.
- Once found, settle down the device. Next, take out accessories to empty the box.
- Then, connect the power cable to turn on your device.
- Next, upload the tri-color and black cartridges in their respective slots.
- It may eat up to five minutes for the ink to settle down to start printing.
- Finally, expand the tray by moving the handle to upload papers.
- Note: After completing the above-said initial steps, go to the next step.
Envy Photo 6255 Driver install
Step 1: How to download my Smart app
- Initially, turn on the computer and check the existing internet access.
- Then, download this plug-in from the Windows or Apple store.
- Next, from the app, choose the Plus sign on your app.
- While you try to add the printer, go as per the on-screen prompts.
- Based on the printer functionality, choose the Print or Scan from the app.
- Then, select a PDF or any pictures to print from the app.
- If you get the updates for the app, complete it and print files as usual.
Envy Photo 6255 Wireless setup
Step 1: Basic network requirements
- Initially, choose your home or office Wi-Fi along with the name and password.
- Then, using the name credentials, connect your computer to the network.
- Now, plug out the each and every cable connected to your printer for standard connection.
- Note: Ensure that you are not removing the power cord while unplugging the USB.
- Using the buttons that present on the control panel would be the easiest connection method.
- Now, touch the Wireless icon with a simple push.
- Next, wait for the setup screen to push the Gear icon.
- Afterward, enable the Wireless Wizard and choose the available direct network.
- When the password screen appears, use the keypad to type the network password.