HP Envy Photo 6252 Setup
Now, complete the HP Envy Photo 6252 first-time printer setup with the steps below. It includes all the easy-to-follow steps for the printer setup.
- Initially, discard the wrappers and stickers on the printer box.
- Then, lift the Envy 6252 form the parcel and settle it on the plain surface.
- Next, the device sides may be covered with additional Styrofoam. Then, get rid of it and choose the device power cable.
- After that, search for the nearest direct power supply to plug the cord.
- Then, on the rear of the printer, connect the selected cable end.
- After a secure connection, find the Power button to operate the printer.
- Next, tear the cover on the cartridge and then figure out the slots to insert the cartridge.
- Afterward, go through the printer manual to see the compatible paper type.
- According to that, feed in your papers in the inner tray.
Envy Photo 6252 Driver install
- On finishing the initial setup, download full or fundamental drivers based upon the device details.
- For this, provide the printer model number and laptop’s OS version.
- As a result, you get the recent versions of the Envy Photo 6252 drivers.
- Then, press the solid Download icon to install the necessary software.
- Finally, go through the on-screen prompts to install the downloaded software for 123.hp.com/setup 6252
Envy Photo 6252 Wireless setup
The HP Envy Photo 6252 wireless setup flows through two steps. The first step is identifying the network details for the printer. Then, connect the network through the printer control panel buttons.
Step 1: Choosing the apt network with credentials
- Firstly, take note of the SSID, which is the Service Set Identifier.
- Then, get the password for your network, and the computer should be connected to that network.
- Next, plug-out any Ethernet cables that are connected to the Envy Photo 6252.
Step 2: Connecting to the selected network through the setup wizard
- Firstly, access the device’s Wireless icon on the panel.
- Then, select the setup from the next screen to proceed with that.
- Next, select the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect to your network.
- After that, it shows both password-protected and open network list.
- From the list, choose the network and key in the passkey digits.