HP Envy Photo 6230 Setup
Here is the technical guidance to start the HP Envy Photo 6230 first time setup. Activate the multiple features on the Envy 6230 with the necessary steps.
- Initially, prepare a place where you can easily carry out the Envy 6230 initial setup.
- Now, unwrap the printer from the shipment box and take it out.
- Then, place it on the smooth base and continue to the electrical connection.
- First, identify the power pin where you have plug-in the cord.
- Next, connect another cord end to the wall outlet.
- Then, turn on with the power cable. Other than the power cable, do not connect the USB cable.
- Now, move to the ink area to install the cartridges in the slots.
- While you insert the cartridge, ensure that the electrical contacts are towards the printer.
- At last, choose papers and check its edges to feed in the tray.
Envy Photo 6230 Driver install
- The best practice to download Envy Photo 6230 driver is the utility HP CD.
- You can use the CD/DVD that you spot in the pack to insert on the computer.
- Then, you have to wait a moment until your computer detects a CD.
- Next, it displays the driver’s wizard screen with options to continue Envy Photo 6230 driver download.
- Now, on the driver setup page, select the HP Envy 6230 drivers.
- While choosing, cross-verify that it is only for the selected Windows or Mac.
- Tap on the Download and use the built-in installer for the Envy Photo 6230 printer driver download.
- At last, proceed using the onscreen instructions and complete the installation for 123.hp.com/setup 6230.
Envy Photo 6230 Wireless setup
Achieve a direct wireless connection using the correct envy photo 6230 network details. Here are the setup steps that you can use for the network connection.
Step 1: Obtaining the valid network credentials
- Keep in mind that you have to turn the router before you connect it to the HP Envy Photo 6230.
- Then, using the built-in wireless feature of your computer, link it to the router.
- Once connected to the wireless network, complete the pending updates so that you can achieve the error-free setup.
Step 2: Using the Wizard to connect wirelessly
- Initially, go to the printer control panel and select the Wireless button.
- Then, on the second connection, you can choose the Setup icon.
- After that, select the Wireless Setup Wizard and click on the Done when you get the network list.
- Finally, refer to the network summary screen and enter the password.