HP Envy Photo 6200 Setup
Here, find useful instructions for the Envy Photo 6200 first time printer setup. The procedure starts with the usual power supply and ends with executing the latest HP Envy drivers.
- Initially, clear the plasters to unveil the printer from the cardboard box.
- Now, place the Envy on the sturdy base.
- Next, open the available trays to discard the inner packaging stuff.
- Then, lock the trays and connect the power cable from the printer’s rear.
- Now, attach the other cable end to an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer to choose the necessary language and region.
- After that, from the shipment box, get the printer cartridges.
- Next, hold the cartridge on the black plastic and fill in the left and right compartments.
- Finally, install the papers and calibrate the paper-width guides.
Envy Photo 6200 Driver install
- To get the lavish printouts out of your Envy 6200 printer, install the HP software and start the installation process for 123.hp.com/setup 6200.
- At first, know and also confirm your OS and detach the Ethernet cables.
- Then, from your computer, select your printer number as Envy 6200 and OS like Mac or Windows.
- Next, open or right-click on the HP Easy Start software and respond to onscreen instruction.
- If your Easy Start file is not installing automatically, open the file, and do as it prompts.
- When you get the “Verify Your Device” screen, choose Add Device.
- At last, select Scan Test Page and review and follow the prompts.
Envy Photo 6200 Wireless setup
The HP Envy Photo 6200 wireless setup is to establish a secure connection at the time of driver installation. Go through the two steps and have the printer Wi-Fi network information ready.
- Initially, gather the network information. If not available, check the router manual and write them down.
- Then, disconnect the Ethernet cable attached to the printer from the computer.
- After disconnecting, restart the printer and check if the power light is lit.
- Note: Do not use the network if the password does not protect it.
- Now, go with the Setup Wizard to initiate the HP installer to recognize the printer.
- Next, select the Wireless icon from the printer’s home screen.
- After that, click your Gear symbol and then the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Later, the printer screen displays the entire available network list.
- After that, from the summary list, select the network name and enter a suitable Wi-Fi password.