123 HP Envy 5034 Setup
123 HP Envy 5034 setup begins with unpacking the printer from the box. To complete the envy 5034 setup, use the instructions below:
- Initially, take the HP 5034 printer from the package.
- After that, remove the packing tapes and packing materials from the HP 5034 printer.
- Then, connect the Envy 5034 to the power supply.
- Next, set the region/country, time as per your preference.
- Then, take the envy 5034 cartridges and install them into the slots.
- Next, switch on your windows or mac device.
- Then, establish a secure connection between the HP Envy 5034 and the devices
- After that, download the envy 5034 drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 5034 and install it on your windows or mac.
- Now, complete the 123 HP envy 5034 printer setup with the instructions on the monitor.
- Finally, load the paper and print with HP 5034 to ensure proper printer setup.
- You may also use the HP Envy5034 driver installation CD or DVD for the first time printer setup.
123 HP Envy 5034 Driver install
Now, install the basic HP envy 5034 driver file from the installation CD. In case of HP Envy5034 full feature and latest drivers, you can download it from the driver page. Here is the procedure for HP Envy5034 with the Envy5034 driver CD:
- Initially, take the installation CD from the envy 5034 printer package.
- After that, turn on the computer and insert the CD into the drive.
- Then, run the envy 5034 driver installation CD on the computer.
- Next, continue with the envy 5034 driver installation as per the instructions.
- After that, a wizard appears to choose the method for connecting the printer and device. Here, choose either wireless or USB mode.
- Then, proceed with the installation of HP 5034 drivers and software as per the instructions.
- After that, complete the Envy 5034 driver installation.
- Finally, load the paper input tray with plain papers and print a test file.
123 HP Envy 5034 Wireless setup
Now, connect the 123 HP envy 5034 printer to the device through the wireless network. Use the below instructions and set up HP 5034 and device wireless.
- To begin with, power up the desktop and ensure that it has a proper wireless network.
- Next, connect your HP 5034 printer to the power supply and turn it on.
- After that, access your HP 5034 printer panel and tap its wireless settings.
- Now, multiple available Wi-Fi networks display on the printer screen. Here, choose your home Wi-Fi name and type the Wi-Fi password.
- Then, add the Envy 5034 wireless to the computer with the HP Smart app or the device control panel.
- Here, ensure that the HP Envy5034 printer is not in connection to your device with the USB cable.
- Finally, open the HP 5034 paper tray, load papers into it, and print a document.
- You may add your Wifi name manually on the printer touch panel if it is not in the list.