123 HP Envy 5030 Setup
Envy 5030 printer is one of the best all in one printer series. HP 5030 has complete printing and connectivity features. Now you can enjoy connecting the HP 5030 printer to the devices both wired and wireless. Here are the steps to complete the 123 HP Envy 5030 printer setup efficiently.
- Initially to begin the 123 HP Envy 5030 printer setup, get the printer out of the packing.
- Then, connect it to the direct power supply and turn it on.
- After that, insert the cartridges from the pack into the slots accordingly and load papers.
- Now, establish a secure connection between the HP 5030 and the devices with the cables or the Wifi.
- After that, install the Envy 5030 drivers and software from the CD or the driver page to complete the first time setup.
Tips: For a successful first-time setup, use the USB cable between the devices and the LAN cable to the network.
123 HP Envy 5030 Driver install
HP Envy 5030 driver installation can be done with the installation CD from the box or the driver page. Here are the steps for both.
- To install the HP Envy 5030 first time installation from the CD, run it on your computer.
- Now, the AutoRun Wizard pops and shows the steps to proceed with the installation.
- After that, follow the instructions on the screen and go to the connection type screen.
- Here, you may choose either the Wired connection or the wireless connection.
- However, for uninterrupted driver installation, we recommend the wired mode of connectivity.
- Now, when the wizard prompts, run the USB cable between the devices.
- After that, on the drivers and software page, choose the drivers that you would like to install on your computer.
- Now , follow the instructions on the installation wizard screen and complete the 123 HP Envy 5030 driver installation process for 123.hp.com/setup 5030.
- In case you use to download the file from the driver download page, go for the full feature HP 5030 drivers and software.
123 HP Envy 5030 Wireless setup
Envy 5030 is capable of connecting to the devices and the network wireless. You can use the HP Wireless setup wizard option on the printer menu to connect it wireless to the network. HP also offers an app, HP Smart app, to connect the devices wirelessly. You can now use these instructions to complete the HP Envy 5030 wireless setup.
- Initially, access the menu through the touch panel on your HP 5030.
- Then, go to the Wireless Setup Wizard option to initiate the wireless setup process.
- Now, the wizard runs a quick check on the available nearby wireless networks.
- After that, when the wizard lists the Wifi names, choose your hoe network and type the password.
- Now, after the Envy5030 connects to the network, install the HP Smart app to your computer.
- Then, run the app and click on the ‘+’ icon on it.
- Now, the app detects the nearby HP printer.
- Here choose your Envy5030 and add it to your computer.