123 HP Envy 5020 Setup
HP Envy 5020 is an all in one printer from HP that allows you to perform all the printing tasks with high quality and speed. Now setup Envy5020 printer for the first time with the latest set of drivers and software.
- To begin with, unbox the new Envy 5020 printer from the box along with the Envy5020 accessories.
- Then, plug it to the wall outlet and turn on your Envy 5020 printer.
- After that, on the touch panel of HP 5020, on the Preferences Settings menu, change the values to the desired.
- Now, install the cartridges from the box and load the compatible media on the input tray.
- After that, establish a secure connection between the Envy 5020 printer and the devices.
- Here, we recommend the wired connection for a successful first-time setup process.
- Finally, install the recent version of Envy 5020 drivers and software from the CD or the driver page and complete the installation for 123.hp.com/setup 5020.
123 HP Envy 5020 Driver install
Generally, you may use the 123 HP Envy 5020 driver installation CD that comes in the printer box. However, you may require updating these drivers and software later as the CD has the outdated version of drivers and software. HP also offers exclusive apps for Windows and MAC computers to update the Envy 5020 drivers regularly. Here are the steps to install the Envy 5020 drivers and software for the first time installation process.
- Firstly, run the 123 HP Envy 5020 driver installation CD and initiate the installation wizard.
- Then, follow the steps in the wizard screen and proceed to the connection type screen.
- Here, ensure that the Envy 5020 is not in connection with the devices throughout the process until you reach the connection screen.
- Now, on the connection screen, choose the wired connection and then run the USB cable between the devices.
- Finally, install the Envy 5020 drivers and software on your computer.
123 HP Envy 5020 Wireless setup
Now you can set up your HP 5020 printer wireless during the first time setup. For the HP 5020 wireless setup, you may require the latest HP Envy 5020 drivers and software. Now, install the recent version of Envy 5020 drivers and software from the driver page.
- Firstly, install the 123 HP Envy 5020 drivers and software on your computer.
- Then, go to the touch panel of your HP5020 and tap on the Settings option.
- Here, select the option Wireless setup and then wait for the wizard to list the nearby wireless networks.
- Then, choose your wireless network and then enter the password for a connection.
- In case your Wifi name is not in the list, add it manually with the “Network not Found” option.
- To add the Envy 5020 wireless to the computer, access the control panel and select your Envy 5020 printer name under the Devices list.