HP Envy 5012 Setup
Envy 5012 printer has the full HP printing features and is suitable for both Windows and MAC. Connecting HP Envy 5012 to the devices and the network wireless is secure with the right set of drivers and software. Here are the basic steps for the HP Envy 5012 initial printer setup.
- Unpack: To begin with, take the Envy 5012 printer from the pack carefully and keep it in a safe place.
- Then, remove all the printer packing materials from the printer surface and get it ready for the power supply.
- Power supply: Now, connect the power cord from the box between the Envy5012 printer and the power socket.
- Then, turn on your HP Envy 5012 printer and complete the basic settings using the printer touch panel.
- Here, you may change the region, language, time, and date.
- Connectivity setup: Establish a secure connection between the HP Envy5012 printer and the network with the LAN cable. You may choose the USB cable to connect the devices.
- Driver installation: Finally, get the recent Envy5012 drivers and software for your Windows or MAC device.
Envy 5012 Driver install
Generally, HP offers a driver installation CD in the box with the basic set of drivers and software in it. In case you are looking for the full feature driver and software, you can download it now. Here are the steps on how to initiate the driver installation process with and without a CD. Once initiated, you may complete the HP Envy 5012 driver download and installation with the instructions on the AutoRun wizard.
- To initiate the Driver installer from the CD, run it on your computer, Windows or MAC.
- Then, follow the steps on the AutoRun wizard and proceed to the connectivity page.
- Now, on the connectivity page, choose either the USB mode or the Wireless mode depending on the type of connection.
- After that, complete the driver installation with the instructions on the wizard screen.
- To initiate the HP envys5012 driver install without CD, get the driver file from the download page.
- Then, run the downloaded file on your computer and follow the steps to proceed further.
- After that, complete the installation process and proceed with the test print.
Envy 5012 Wireless setup
HP Envy 5012 Wireless setup is now easy with the recent Wireless software and the instructions for the setup process. Now you can set up your HP Envy 5012 for the first time wireless with these instructions.
- Firstly, install the HP Smart app to your Windows or MAC computer.
- Then, run the app on your computer and proceed with the steps on the screen.
- After that, install the recent HP Envy5012 wireless software with the instructions on the wizard.
- Then, access the printer touch panel and go to the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Here from the available Wifi networks, choose your network SSID, and type the password.
- Now, connect the computer and the Envy5012 wireless by clicking the ‘+’ icon.
- Here, the app displays all the available wireless printers nearby.
- From this list of wireless printers, choose your HP Envy5012 printer and connect it to your devices wireless.
- In case you are unable to find your HP printer name on the list, you may also add it manually.