HP Envy 5010 Setup
Envy 5010 printer allows the user to enjoy the complete HP Printer and the connectivity features with the compatible devices. You can now set up the HP Envy5010 printer for the first time with both USB and wireless modes. Get the instructions in detail for HP Envy5010 first time printer setup.
- Firstly, take the brand new HP5010 printer out of the box and get it ready for power supply.
- Now, connect the Envy5010 printer to the wall socket and power it on.
- Then, finish the basic HP printer settings with the printer touch panel. Here you can set the language, region, date, and time.
- Now, run a secure wired or wireless connection between the Envy5010 printer and the devices.
- However, we suggest the cable or the USB connection between the HP5010 printer and the devices.
- Finally, complete HP Envy 5010 first time printer setup by installing the recent drivers and software.
Envy 5010 Driver install
To install the HP Envy 5010 drivers and software for both Windows and Mac computers, you may use the driver page. On the driver page, you can get the recent Envy5010 drivers and software. In case you are using the CD from the pack, update the drivers to the recent version later. Here, you can get the HP Envy 5010 drivers and software installation instructions.
- Firstly, run the Envy5010 driver installation CD and run the AutoRun file.
- Now, follow the steps on the screen and continue with the wizard.
- Then, on the connection type screen, choose the USB mode for the first time setup process. The USB connection between the devices gives a stable connection throughout the first time setup.
- Then, choose the drivers that you may require on your computer and install them.
- To update the HP Envy5010 drivers and software, check the driver page.
Envy 5010 Wireless setup
Envy 5010 Wireless setup is now easy with the HP Smart app. Generally, you may use the printer touch panel to establish a wireless connection between the network and Envy5010. To connect the devices wirelessly, you may use the HP Smart app. Use the below instructions to connect the Envy 5010 and the network.
- Initially, access the HP 5010 printer manual through the touch panel and go to the Settings.
- Now, initiate the Wireless setup wizard and follow the instructions.
- After that, the printer searches for the nearby available wireless networks.
- Here, choose your home Wifi network and type in the password for a connection.
- Now, your computer is in a secure wireless connection with your Wifi network.
- After that, go to the driver page and install the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Here, on the home screen of the app, you can see the ‘+’ icon.
- Now, click on the ‘+’ icon and select your HP Envy 5010 printer to add it to your computer wireless.