123 HP Envy 5000 Setup
HP Envy 5000 series offers the best all in one-printer models, including the 5010, 5020, 5030, 5032, 5034, 5052, and 5055. You may use the same instructions as here for all these models. However, check the individual
- Firstly, unbox the new HP Envy 5000 series printer from the box.
- Then, clear the tapes and packing material and connect it to the power supply.
- Here, ensure that you connect the Envy 5000 printer to the direct power supply.
- Then, turn on the HP 5000 printer and complete the basic printer preference settings using the touch panel.
- Here, you can change the region, language, date, and time.
- After that, establish a secure connection between the HP Envy 5000 series printer and the devices and complete the installation for 123.hp.com/setup 5000.
- Our experts recommend wired connection for the HP Envy 5000 series for first time HP 5000 series printer setup.
123 HP Envy 5000 Driver install
- Firstly, check the driver page for the HP Envy5000 drivers.
- Then, download the drivers to the computer, Mac or Windows.
- After that, run the installation wizard and continue with the instructions.
- Then, choose the connection mode between the Envy5000 printers and the devices.
- After that, select the HP 5000 drivers for your printer and proceed with the installation.
- In case you are using the CD, you may require updating the drivers and software later.
- Compatible OS versions for 123 HP Envy 5000 series printers: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. MAC OS version Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, and Catalina.
- You can now install the 123 HP Envy5000 drivers and software for both Windows and MAC compatible OS versions as above.
123 HP Envy 5000 Wireless setup
- To begin with, the 123 HP Envy5000 Wireless Setup, go to the driver page and install the recent version of wireless software.
- Then, run the installation wizard and continue with the instructions.
- After that, go to the HP Envy5000 touch panel and then the Settings menu.
- Then, go to the Wireless Setup Wizard and let the wizard check for nearby wireless networks.
- Now, select your home wireless network name from the list and type your network password.
- After that, get the HP smart app to your computer, Mac, or Windows.
- Finally, proceed to add your HP Envy5000 series printer wireless to your device.
- In case you are unable to find your Wireless network name in the list, you can add it manually.