CD/DVD Driver Installation for Mac
You can now install the basic printer drivers and software for MAC with the driver installation CD from the printer box. The CD generally has the printer drivers and software that are essential for the basic performance of your printer.
- Insert the CD into the slot on your MAC and proceed with the steps on the wizard screen.
- In case your printer does not have a touch panel, then you may set the basic preferences like language, region, and date here.
- After that, the wizard prompts for the connectivity mode between printer and the MAC.
- You may choose either the USB or the Wireless here.
- After that, choose the printer drivers that you may like to install on your MAC and proceed with the instructions on the manual setup.