HP Deskjet 3758 Setup
HP Deskjet 3758 printer has the all in one feature in it, and it requires the recent drivers for better functioning. You may also connect the DJ3758 printer to the network and the computers wirelessly. HP usually provides the accessories that are essential for the first time printer setup.
- To set up the DJ3758 printer, the first step is to unpack it.
- Then, power it on by connecting it to the power cable from the wall outlet.
- After that, install the cartridges in the respective slots and load the paper trays with the compatible media.
- Now, establish a secure connection between the DJ3758 and the network.
- Here, you may use either the cable connection or the wireless connection.
- Then, establish a USB or the wireless connection between the devices.
- Finally, install the recent HP DJ3758 drivers and software to complete the printer setup.
- Always install the full feature HP DJ 3758 drivers and software and complete the installation for 123.hp.com/setup 3758.
Deskjet 3758 Driver install
HP Deskjet 3758 driver installation is now possible with the CD and the driver download link. You can install either the basic version or the full-featured version of HP Deskjet 3758 drivers and software. The basic HP DJ 3758 drivers and software has only the recommended drivers. You can only enable the basic features of the HP 3758 printer. With the full feature, you can enable all the features of your HP DJ3758 printer.
- To install the HP Deskjet 3758 drivers and software, get the installation CD from the printer box.
- Then, power on your HP Printer and run the installation CD on your computer.
- Here, the AutoRun wizard pops the instructions to initiate the HP DJ 3758 driver installation.
- Then, check the connection screen and choose the respective connection between the DJ3758 and the devices.
- After that, on the drivers and software screen, choose the respective drivers to install it on your computer.
Deskjet 3758 Wireless setup
HP Deskjet 3758 Wireless setup is now easy between the networks and the devices. You can use the HP DJ3758 wireless setup wizard or the HP Smart app to connect the devices wirelessly. Here is the essential instruction guide for the DJ 3758 Wireless setup.
- Firstly, complete the HP Deskjet 3758 hardware setup and proceed with the software installation.
- Then, the wizard asks for the connection type between the DJ3758, network, and the computer.
- Here, choose the Wireless mode of connectivity and proceed with the instructions.
- Now, you can see the list of Wifi networks nearby.
- After that, choose your home Wifi network name and type in the password to establish a connection.
- In case you unable to find your home network name here, you can add it manually.
- You may also establish a wireless connection between the devices with the HP Smart app.
- Now, install the latest version of the HP Deskjet 3758 Smart app online for both Windows and MAC.