HP Deskjet 3735 Setup
HP Deskjet 3735 printer can print, copy, and scan easily with the HP smart app. The HP offers an exclusive set of drivers, utilities, and apps for the HP Deskjet 3735 printer setup. Here are the complete instructions for the HP DJ3735 first time printer setup
- Initially, pull the brand new HP3735 printer out of the pack carefully.
- Then, connect it to the power supply and turn on the HP DJ3735.
- After that, check the box for the new set of cartridges and install them on your DJ3735.
- Now, load a bunch of paper into the paper tray of standard size – US Letter.
- Then, connect the DJ3735 to the network and the computer.
- Here, you may choose between the USB and the wireless connection.
- After that, install the HP Deskjet 3735 drivers and software for your compatible computer.
- Here, install the full feature HP DJ3735 driver and software for Windows or MAC.
Deskjet 3735 Driver install
- To install the HP Deskjet 3735 driver and software from the CD, run it on your device.
- Then, agree to DJ3735 the terms and conditions and proceed further.
- Now, the wizard prompts you to select the connection type as Wired or Wireless.
- Here, choose the right type as between the DJ3735 printer and the computer.
- After that, select the right set of HP DJ 3735 drivers and software that are necessary.
- Here, you may also download and install the add-on software to your Windows or MAC.
- Finally, complete the DJ3735 driver installation process for 123.hp.com/setup 3735 with the wizard instructions on the screen.
- For any assistance with identifying the right set of DJ3735 drivers and software, reach our experts through call or chat.
Deskjet 3735 Wireless setup
HP DJ3735 Wireless setup with the computer and the network is now easy. However, we do not recommend the wireless setup for the first time installation. At times, the wireless connection between the DJ3735 and the network or the devices may be unstable. Here are the instructions to complete the HP Deskjet 3735 wireless setup.
Wireless setup with the Wifi Protected Setup Pushbutton:
- The Wifi protected setup pushbutton connects the devices in a push of a button without the passcode.
- To enable this mode on your DJ3735, press and hold the Cancel and the Wifi button together for 10-15 seconds.
- Then, release it once the Wifi light starts blinking.
- Now, on your router, push the small black button on the rear, next to the power button.
- HP Smart App:
- Firstly, install the HP Smart app on your computer and run the file.
- Now follow the instructions on the app screen and go to the wireless setup.
- Here, choose your home Wifi name from the list of networks nearby.
- Then, add your HP DJ3735 to the network with the password.