HP Deskjet 3732 Setup
HP Deskjet 3732 printer has all in one feature from printing, scanning, copying to wireless and mobile printing features. To enable the full features of the HP Deskjet 3732 printer, you may require the latest drivers. Here is the complete set of instructions for setting up the HP Deskjet 3732 printer for the first time.
- Firstly, unpack the new HP Deskjet 3732 printer from the packing with the accessories.
- Then, to turn it on, plug in the power cable from the wall outlet and connect it to the printer.
- After that, once the printer is on, install the cartridges and load papers into the input tray.
- Then, create a network with your new DJ3732 printer, home router, and the devices.
- After that, install the HP Deskjet 3732 drivers and software for your computer.
- For the first time printer setup, we recommend the USB or the LAN cable.
- Also, always install the full feature drivers for Deskjet 3732.
- The full feature driver helps with enabling all the features of this printer.
Deskjet 3732 Driver install
- Initially, run the HP Deskjet 3732 driver CD and follow the instructions.
- Here, agree to the terms and conditions and proceed further.
- Then, complete the connection setup between the devices and the DJ3732 printer.
- Here, you can choose either the wired or the wireless mode of connectivity.
- Now, select the HP Deskjet 3732 printer drivers and software that you may require.
- However, we recommend the full feature HP DJ3732 printer driver and software.
- After that, install the add-on software that you require and complete the HP DJ 3732 driver install process.
- Our experts suggest the USB mode of connection between the HP DJ3732 and devices.
- The cable connection provides a stable and secure connection throughout the driver installation
Deskjet 3732 Wireless setup
- To connect the DJ3732 to the wireless network, you can use the Wireless protected setup push button mode.
- For this, your home router should have the Wireless protected setup pushbutton.
- Now, press and hold the Wifi button and the Cancel button on your DJ3732 panel.
- Then, release it once the Wifi light starts blinking.
- After that, go to the home Wifi router and push the Wifi protected button on the reverse of it.
- Now, the DJ332 printer connects to your home network wireless.
- Then, use the HP Smart app to connect with the computer’s wireless and complete the installation for 123.hp.com/setup 3732