HP Deskjet 3730 Setup
HP Deskjet 3730 printer first-time setup is now easy with the below instructions. Now, HP offers the necessary basic accessories for the HP DJ3630 initial setup.
- Firstly, unbox the brand new HP Deskjet 3730 printer from the pack with the printer accessories.
- Then turn on your HPDeskjet 3730 printer by plugging it into the direct power supply.
- Now, install the cartridges from the box and load the sample papers of compatible size.
- After that, connect the HP Deskjet 3730 and the network router either with the LAN or with the wireless.
- Then, connect the computer to your HP Deskjet 3730 printer with the USB or Wifi.
- However, we recommend the USB and the LAN Connections between the devices for the first time setup.
- After that, install the HP Deskjet 3730 drivers and software either from the CD or online and complete the installation for 123.hp.com/setup 3730.
- Finally, print a test file or the printer network page to verify the printer setup process.
Deskjet 3730 Driver install
HP Deskjet 3730 driver install is essential for the proper functioning of your HP 3730 printer. You can now install the HP3730 drivers and software for Windows and MAC from the HP Smart app. Here are the basic instructions on how to install the recent HP Deskjet 3730 drivers and software for Windows and MAC.
- To begin with, connect the DJ3730 to the power supply and turn it on.
- Then, run the HP Deskjet 3730 driver installation CD from the box.
- Now, you can see the wizard showing the instructions for the HP Printer driver install process.
- Then follow these instructions and proceed with the steps on the installation wizard.
- Here, the wizard asks for the connection mode between the DJ3730 and the computer.
- Now, you can install the necessary HP 3730 printer drivers and software in a click.
- You may also use the HP Smart app to install the latest set of HP DJ3730 drivers for both Windows and MAC.
Deskjet 3730 Wireless setup
HP Deskjet 3730 Wireless setup is now easy with the basic Wireless setup wizard. As HP DJ 3730 does not have a touch screen, you may require the USB cable for Wireless setup. You may try both the HP Smart app and the HP Wireless setup wizard for the setup process.
- The Wireless setup wizard uses the temporary USB connection between the devices in the network. You can use the direct Wifi details for the Wireless setup wizard.
- To begin with, run the HP DJ 3730 wireless setup wizard on your computer.
- Now, wait for the wireless wizard to give instructions for the wireless setup.
- Then, follow these HP DJ 3730 wireless setup steps.
- Here, please select your home Wifi network name when it shows the list of Wifi networks.
- Now, enter the password of your home network and complete the wireless setup process.
- To add your HP DJ3730 wireless to the Windows or MAC computer, get the latest HP Smart app.
- Here, click on the ‘+’ icon to add your DJ3730 wireless to the computer.