HP Deskjet 3724 Setup
HP Deskjet 3724, all in one printer, yields high-quality prints at an affordable cost. The HP Deskjet 3724 printer can print, copy, and scan at a higher speed. You can now connect this compact printer to the network, and the devices wireless easy. Here are the basic instructions for DJ3724 printer first-time setup.
- Initially, get the brand new HP DJ3724 printer out of the box and get it ready for power connection.
- Then, plug in the power cable from the direct wall outlet to the DJ3724.
- Now, turn on the printer and install the new cartridges.
- After that, load the US letter-sized papers in the input tray.
- Then, establish a secure LAN or wireless connection between the HP Deskjet 3724 printer and the network.
- After that, connect your devices to the DJ3724 with the same mode of connectivity as the network.
- Finally, install the HP DJ3724 drivers and software from the CD or the Driver page and complete the installation for 123.hp.com/setup 3724.
Deskjet 3724 Driver install
Now install the HP DJ3724 drivers and software for both Windows and MAC from the CD or the driver page. HP Also offers the exclusive apps to download the latest drivers to your computer. Now install the latest HP Deskjet 3724 drivers and software in a click.
- To begin with, download the driver installation file that is compatible with your Windows or MAC computer.
- Then, run the installation wizard and follow the instruction prompts on the screen.
- Here, on the connection type screen, check the type depending on the one between your devices.
- Then, go to the driver install page and install the necessary drivers and software on your computer.
- Here, you may choose either the basic set of HP Deskjet 3724 driver or the complete set of drivers and software.
- We recommend you to install the full feature HP Deskjet 3724 drivers and software for your Windows and MAC.
- The Full feature driver helps with enabling the complete HP Printer features in a click.
Deskjet 3724 Wireless setup
You can now enable the Wireless mode on your HP Deskjet 3724 printer in a click with the latest version of HP Deskjet Wireless driver and software. Also, you can use the HP Smart app to connect the DJ 3724 printer wireless to the computer – Windows and MAC.
- To begin with, run the HP Deskjet 3724 Wireless installation wizard on your computer.
- You can now get this wizard file from the CD.
- Now, run the file, follow the steps on the screen, and complete the basic printer settings.
- Here you can set your desired region, date, time, and language.
- Then, on the connection type screen, choose the Wireless setup.
- Here, you can proceed with the wireless setup steps and wait for the wizard to list the available Wifi.
- Now, select your home Wifi network name and type the password to connect the devices wirelessly.
- In case you are unable to find your home Wifi network in the list, you can also add it manually.