HP Deskjet 3721 Setup
HP Deskjet 3721 offers the best printing and connectivity features that fit the home printing needs. This compact all in one printer allows you to connect any compatible device wirelessly to the printer and print in a click. Here are the basic instructions for setting up an HP Deskjet 3721 printer for the first time.
- To begin with, check the compatibility of your computer OS version with your HP Deskjet 3721 printer.
- Then, unpack the new HP 3721 printer along with the accessories and place them on a rigid surface.
- After that, remove all the packing material from the printer body and connect it to the power supply.
- Now, turn on the DJ3721 printer and proceed with the cartridge installation.
- Here, use only the set of cartridges that you get in the pack during the purchase.
- After that, use the LAN or the Ethernet cable to connect the DJ3721 printer to the home network.
- Then, establish a secure wired or the wireless connection between the devices, similar to that of the network.
- Finally, install the necessary HP DJ3721 drivers and software to complete the Deskjet 3721 printer setup for 123.hp.com/setup 3721.
Deskjet 3721 Driver install
HP Deskjet 3721 is compatible with a few selective Windows and MAC OS versions. These recommended OS versions include Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP. The compatible MAC OS versions are Mavericks, Yosemite, and El Capitan. Now you can install the recent version of DJ3721 drivers and software for all these OS versions.
- To begin with, run the HP Deskjet 3721 driver installation CD/DVD from the box on your computer.
- Then, follow the basic instructions on the wizard screen and proceed with the install.
- Now, midway the installation, the wizard instructs to establish a secure connection between the DJ3721 printer and the computer.
- Here, we suggest the USB connection as it is secure and stable than the Wireless connection.
- After that, choose the list of drivers and software that you would like on your computer and install them.
- You may also get the HP Smart app for a one-click HP DJ3721 driver installation for both Windows and MAC.
Deskjet 3721 Wireless setup
With the Pushbutton enabled on your HP Deskjet 3721 printer, you can connect to the network wireless in a snap. Also, the HP Smart app enables a wireless connection between the devices and the DJ 3721 printer in a click.
- To begin with, the pushbutton connection, go to the HP DJ3721 printer panel.
- Here, press the Wifi button and the Cancel button together simultaneously.
- Then release the buttons once the Wifi light starts blinking.
- After that, press the same Pushbutton on your home Wifi network router to connect them.
- Once you add your HP Deskjet printer to the network wireless, you can add it to the device also.
- Now, install and run the HP Smart app on your Windows and MAC computer.
- Then, press the ‘+’ icon on the center of the screen to see the nearby available printers.
- Now, from this list, choose your HP Deskjet 3721 printer name to add it to the computer wireless.