HP Deskjet 3720 Setup
HP Deskjet 3720 all in printer setup is now easy with the instructions straight from the manual. The HP DJ3720 printer can connect to the devices with the USB or the wireless mode. For this, you may require the latest set of HP Deskjet 3720 drivers and software.
- The basic first-time setup of HP DJ3720 involves the hardware setup and the software setup.
- To begin with, the hardware setup, take your new HP DJ3720 printer from the box and clear the packing materials.
- Then, connect it to the direct power supply with the power cord in the pack.
- After that, complete the cartridge installation and load the papers into the input tray.
- Now, connect DJ3720 to your home network either with the LAN or with the wireless connection.
- Then, proceed with the HP Deskjet 3720 software setup.
- Here, connect the Deskjet 3720 printer to the devices (Windows and MAC).
- After that, install the suitable drivers and software for printer functioning and complete the installation for 123.hp.com/setup 3720.
Deskjet 3720 Driver install
HP Deskjet 3720 Driver installation process involves two methods. You can now install the drivers from the CD or the driver page. However, the CD contains an outdated version of the HP 3720 printer drivers and software.
- Firstly, run the DJ3720 driver installation Cd on your Windows or MAC computer.
- Then, follow the instructions from the driver wizard and proceed further.
- After that, establish a secure connection between the DJ3720 and the computer.
- Here, establish a connection only when the wizard prompts.
- Then, choose the Deskjet 3720 drivers that you may require for your computer.
- Here, you may also select the add-on software that you require to enable specific features on your DJ3720.
- Finally, install them to complete the HP Deskjet 3720 first-time printer setup process.
- You may download the HP Smart app from the driver page to install the recent drivers.
- Recommended System OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10, Mavericks, Yosemite, and El Capitan.
Deskjet 3720 Wireless setup
Now connecting your HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless to the network and the devices are easy. For this, you may require the latest version of HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless software along with the Wireless network information. Once you have them all, you may proceed to connect the devices wirelessly with the instructions here.
- To connect HP Deskjet 3720 printer wireless to the network, you may use the pushbutton mode.
- Firstly, press the Cancel and the Wifi buttons on your DJ3720 printer panel simultaneously.
- Then, release them once the Wifi light starts blinking.
- Now, simultaneously, press the Pushbutton on the rear of your home network router.
- After you connect the DJ3720 and the network wireless, proceed with connecting the devices.
- Now, install the HP Smart app to your computer and run the file.
- Here, on the home screen of the Smart App, you can see the ‘+’ icon.
- Then, click on the ‘+’ icon and search for your Deskjet 3720 printer name on the list.
- After that, select your HP3720 printer to add it to the computer wireless.