HP Deskjet 3638 Setup
HP Deskjet 3638, all in one printer, allows a better printing and the connectivity features. You can now enjoy the full features of your HP Deskjet 3638 printer with the recent version of drivers. Now install the updated HP3638 driver version for your Windows and MAC computer.
- Initially, get the new HP DJ3638 printer and its accessories out of the package box.
- Then, power on the DJ3638 printer after connecting it to a direct wall outlet.
- Now, insert the cartridges from the box and the papers into the paper tray.
- After that, connect the HP Deskjet 3638 printer to the home network. For this, you can use either the LAN cable or the Wifi mode.
- Then, establish a connection between your DJ3638 and the devices. Here, you may use the USB cable or the Wifi mode.
- Finally, install the latest HP 3638 drivers and software depending on your computer OS version and complete the installation for 123.hp.com/setup 3638.
Deskjet 3638 Driver install
The basic set of HP 3638 drivers and software for Windows and MAC can be installed from the driver CD. In case you are looking for an update or recent version of HP DJ3638 drivers, you may use the HP Smart app.
- To install the HP 3638 drivers from the CD, run it on your MAC or Windows computer.
- Then, follow the wizard steps and reach the connection setup page.
- Here, choose the mode of connection between the HP DJ 3638 and the computer.
- We suggest the USB connection for the first time setup for stable connectivity.
- Then, the wizard lists all the drivers and software, including the recommended and the add-ons.
- Now, choose the drivers that you require and install them on the device.
- In the case of the HP Smart app, install and run the app on your computer.
- Then, follow the app screen steps to complete the driver installation.
Deskjet 3638 Wireless setup
Wireless Setup between the HP Deskjet 3638 and the devices is now easy. You may require the HP DJ 3638 wireless setup wizard or the HP Smart app along with the Wifi Details.
- To connect the HP Deskjet 3638 printer to the wireless network with the Wifi password, run the wireless wizard or the HP Smart app.
- Now, proceed with the process by accepting the terms and conditions.
- Then, on the connection setup screen, choose the Wireless mode.
- Now the app shows the steps to activate the wireless mode on your HPDeskjet 3638 printer panel.
- After that, on the next screen, it displays the nearby home network names.
- From this list, choose your home router SSID (name) and type the password to connect with the network.
- In case you do not have the Wifi password, you may also try the pushbutton mode.
- To enable the pushbutton on your HP Deskjet 3638 printer, press and hold the Wifi and the Cancel button for 5-10 seconds.