HP Deskjet 3636 Setup
- HP Deskjet 3636 setup follows the basic process of hardware setup and the software setup. Here, avail the complete instructions to complete the HP Deskjet 3636 first time printer Setup.
- To begin with, unbox the HP DJ3636 with the printer accessories. Usually, the DJ3636 printer accessories include the power cord, driver CD, USB, sample papers, and cartridges.
- Then, plug in the power cable from the Dj3636 printer to the direct power supply.
- After that, install the cartridges that come in the pack along with the printer/a>.
- Now, connect the DJ3636 to the home network and the computer. Here, you may use the USB or the Wifi to establish a secure connection.
- Then, use the HP 3636 Driver installation CD to install the basic HP DJ 3636 drivers for Windows or MAC and complete the setup process for 123.hp.com/setup 3636.
- After that, you may update the basic version of these HP 3636 printer drivers and software later with the HP app.
Deskjet 3636 Driver install
- To install the HP DJ 3636 driver, run the CD on your Windows or the MAC computer.
- Then, check the OS version of your computer to choose the right set of drivers and software.
- Now, the HP DJ3636 driver installation wizard takes you through the series of instructions.
- After that, midway the process, the wizard asks for choosing the connection type between the HP 3636 and the devices.
- Here, we strongly recommend the USB connection for the HP Deskjet 3636 first time printer setup.
- After that, the wizard displays all the available DJ3636 drivers and software for your computer.
- Now, from this list, choose the apt HP Printer drivers for your device and install them.
- Recommended OS versions: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mountain lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, and El Capitan.
- For the recent version of HP Deskjet 3636 drivers for Windows and MAC, install the HP Smart app from the driver page.
Deskjet 3636 Wireless setup
HP Deskjet 3636 is now easy with the HP Smart app for Windows and MAC computers. With this app. You can connect the HP Deskjet 3636 printer to the home network in a snap with the Wifi SSID and the passcode.
- To begin with, download the HP Smart app to your computer. Here ensure that you install only the compatible version to your computer.
- Then, run the installed app on your computer and follow the prompts on the screen.
- After that, it asks for choosing the connection type that you would like between the HP3636 and the network.
- Then, choose the Wireless Setup, and the App starts detecting the nearby Wifi networks.
- Now, on the list of nearby home Wifi networks, choose your Wifi name and key in the passcode.
- After that, the HP Deskjet 3636 printer connects to the network wireless.
- To add your computer wireless to the DJ3636, follow these instructions:
- Windows: Control Panel à Devices à HP Deskjet 3636 printer name.
- MAC: Systems & Preferences à Devices à HP DJ 3636 Printer name.