HP Deskjet 3632 Setup
HP Deskjet 3632 is an all in one printer series from HP. The DJ3632 printer has the best ever printing and connectivity features in one compact box. Generally, HP offers the HP printer accessories along with the HP DJ 3632 printer in the pack. Here are the simple instructions to set up your HP Deskjet 3632 printer for the first time.
- To begin with, unpack the brand new HP Deskjet 3632 with the printer accessories.
- After that, turn on the DJ3632 by connecting it to the direct wall outlet.
- Now, install the cartridges and fill the paper tray when the printer is still on.
- After that, use the LAN or the Ethernet cable to connect the DJ3632 to the network.
- Then, establish a secure USB connection between the DJ3632 and the computer.
- Finally, install the suitable HP DJ 3632 drivers and software for your computer and complete the installation for 123.hp.com/setup 3632.
- You may also try the Wireless Setup. However, we recommend the USB connection for the first time setup.
Deskjet 3632 Driver install
Generally, HP provides a driver installation CD with the DJ3632 printer during the purchase. You can use this driver CD to complete the first time printer setup and later update them. Here are the basic instructions for HP Deskjet 3632 driver installation from CD/DVD.
- Firstly, check the compatibility of your computer OS version with the Deskjet 3632 printer.
- Then, run the DJ3632 driver installation CD and proceed with the process.
- Now, midway the wizard instructions, it prompts for connecting the DJ3631 printer to the computer.
- Here, you may use either the USB cable or the wireless mode of connection.
- After that, choose the drivers and the add-on software that you would like to install on your computer.
- Then, follow the steps as it is on the wizard screen.
- Finally, complete the HP Deskjet 3632 driver install for Windows and MAC.
- Compatible OS versions: Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10, MAC OS version 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, and 10.11.
Deskjet 3632 Wireless setup
HP Smart app enables easy wireless connection between the DJ3632 and the network devices. You may use the Wifi network details such as the name and password or the Pushbutton. Here are the basic steps to connect the DJ3632 and the network wireless.
- To connect the DJ3632 and the home network router with the Pushbutton, you should enable it on your printer first.
- Firstly, press and hold the Wifi and the Cancel button until the light flashes.
- Now, the flashing Wifi light indicates that the Pushbutton on your DJ3632 is active.
- Then, push the button on the rear of your router to connect them both wireless.
- Here, be cautious about pushing the buttons simultaneously within 2 minutes of time to connect them.
- In case your router does not have the Pushbutton, you can use the HP Smart app.
- The HP Smart app establishes a secure wireless connection between the devices in a click with your Wifi Details.