HP Deskjet 2678 Setup
Below is the supportive instruction document for the HP Deskjet 2678 printer. Make use of the initial setup steps and complete the process in a jiffy.
- To begin with, tear apart the protective tapes on your device box.
- Now, check the contents inside the package.
- Then, remove your printer along with the accessories and place them on the steady surface.
- Next, spot the nearby power outlet and attach the printer cord to it.
- Also, connect it to the Deskjet 2678 printer port.
- Then, hit the power button on the printer to switch on.
- Now, take out the cartridge package and remove the outer cover.
- Then, open the ink carriage door and install all the cartridges.
- Now, close the door once you have installed the cartridges.
- After that, install the U.S letter papers in the paper tray.
- Finally, connect the printer to the computer and download the suitable drivers.
Deskjet 2678 Driver install
There are two different convenient ways to download the full-featured HP Deskjet 2678 drivers. Now, get the drivers at ease with our expert steps.
- Initially, check out if the printer package has the original driver CD.
- Then, take it from the cover and install it on the opened CD tray.
- Next, in a few minutes, the setup wizard appears on the screen.
- Once you get it, execute the setup file using the setup prompts.
- In the end, choose either wired or wireless on your connection screen.
- If you have lost a CD or you need add-on features, get the drivers from the website.
- Now, put in the details, which include the OS model and printer model.
- As a result, a bunch of supportive Deskjet 2678 drivers gets displayed.
- Scroll up or down and tap the Download button of the suitable Deskjet driver.
- At last, go to the Downloads folder and try installing that driver.
- While you perform installation, you have to choose the connection method.
Deskjet 2678 Wireless setup
- Initially, check whether your computer or laptop is compatible with your printer.
- Then, please turn on your router and keep it near to the printer & computer to proceed with the setup.
- Now, download the Deskjet 2678 printer driver and proceed until you get the “Wireless” option for 123.hp.com/setup 2678.
- Next, please select the network and type the password for it.
- Finally, add the printer to the device list of your computer.
- After activating the wireless, check if the wireless light glows.
- Firstly, connect the Mac to the selected network.
- After that, start to download the compatible Deskjet 2678 drivers and install them.
- Now, wait until you get the network screen for selecting the network.
- Finally, type the password and click on Ok.