HP Deskjet 2640 Setup
The HP Deskjet 2640 is an affordable all-in-one printer with copy, print, and scan features. With the 25-sheet output tray and easy mobile printing, manage your everyday printing. Refer to the printer manual included in the package to know the printer features.
- Now, take off the exterior plasters to open the box.
- After opening the box, pull out the printer gently.
- Next, locate a steady to keep your printer.
- Then, get the power cord to connect to the printer’s rear port.
- Connect the other end to the power outlet and power on the printer.
- Once 2640 is ideal, open the carriage door for cartridge insertion.
- Next, unbox your new 2640 cartridge and peel off the tape on the electrical contacts.
- Now, fix them into the slots and pull out the paper tray.
- Then, check the tray and arrange the papers.
- Finally, the printer prints the alignment when the setup is successful.
Deskjet 2640 Driver install
- Now, put the CD in your computer’s tray or external tray.
- Next, let the CD executes the setup file and proceed with the setup prompts.
- After that, move ahead by referring to the installation wizard instructions.
- Firstly, select only the recent HP Deskjet 2640 drivers shown on the driver page.
- Now, you can see the ongoing driver download process.
- Once you notice the installation wizards, click on the Run.
- If the driver installation fails, restart the devices and start the process again.
Deskjet 2640 Wireless setup
- While you start, establish an uninterrupted network connection for the computer.
- Then, press the power button on the router and computer to keep them active.
- Next, verify the printer setup and also install cartridges and papers.
- If the devices are far away, keep them near to get a better connection.
- Then, on the computer, open a new tab to reach the driver site.
- Next, click the Deskjet 2640 full or basic drivers to download them.
- Sometimes, the HP Easy Start begins to download. While it installs, click the “My Printer is not shown” option.
- Now, choose the Deskjet 2640 printer from the list and hit the Continue option.
- When the screen prompts with the Wireless option, click on it.
- At last, choose the Continue option to finish the overall wireless setup for 123.hp.com/setup 2640.