HP Deskjet 2632 Setup
The standard query among the users is how to download the HP Deskjet 2632 printer driver. Get the detailed answer to your query below.
- Once you get the printer package, unwrap it.
- Now, open the pack to unveil the HP Deskjet 2632 printer.
- Then, keep the printer on the sturdy surface, which is near the wall outlet.
- Next, remove those included printer accessories from the pack.
- Then, plug the power cord in the wall outlet and connect the other end to the electrical socket
- Now, gently press the product’s power icon and wait for the power bulb to turn blue.
- Now, proceed to the ink installation, as mentioned in the printed guide.
- Then, choose a bunch of A4 sheets to place on the tray.
- At last, print the alignment page and verify the ink quality.
Deskjet 2632 Driver install
To print the item that you want, the drivers or specified software is much needed. Now, refer to the easy steps for the application download on the computer.
Steps for downloading Deskjet 2632 printer software (Windows):
- Initially, check the wifi connection for the Windows device.
- Then, proceed to download the software called HP Smart app.
- It is the one-stop solution that includes all the necessary print and other software.
- Now, please get a new smart app and install it on Windows.
- Next, from the app home screen, choose the Scan or Print tile as you desire.
- You can adjust or manage the necessary settings.
Steps for downloading Deskjet 2632 printer software (Mac):
- At first, complete the proper download of the exclusive Smart App.
- Then, double-tap on the app to open it and click the “+” option.
- Once you have added to the printer to the computer, go with the on-screen instructions.
- Access the app to select the document or photo that you want to print.
- Finally, specify the settings and proceed with the printing.
Deskjet 2632 Wireless setup
- Have a look at the following requirements to avoid the failure in connection.
- Initially, the selected wifi needs to be connected to your computer.
- Then, check if the access point and your printer are on.
- Next, insert the right papers and ink cartridges in the printer.
- Most importantly, keep all the devices close to each other until you complete the process.
- Now, access the browser to reach the product driver page.
- Then, with the printer model number and the OS of the computer, select the Deskjet 2632 software.
- From the list, choose the HP full drivers and choose your printer on the connection screen.
- On the next screen, hit the Continue option and pick the Wireless choice.
- Finally, complete the driver setup procedure with the on-screen prompts for 123.hp.com/setup 2632.