HP Deskjet 2630 Setup
Handle everyday printing effortlessly with your brand new HP Deskjet 2630 wireless printer. Connect to laptops, PCs, and mobile devices with easy and hassle-free steps.
- Initially, peel and throw away the sealing plasters on the carton.
- Now, remove the printer to position it on a stable surface.
- Then, verify the inside of the printer to clear the excess cover or tapes.
- Next, take away the power cord from the accessory pack.
- Then, plug the cord in between the electrical outlet and the printer.
- Now, you can turn on the Deskjet 2630 printer.
- Now, remove all the cartridges from the pack and touch only plastic while you insert the cartridges.
- Next, put in the cartridge with the copper contacts facing the printer.
- Then, push the cartridge gently and do the same for remaining cartridges.
- Finally, slide plain A4 papers in the tray.
Deskjet 2630 Driver install
- Initially, go to the application store from your Mac/Windows.
- Once the download is completed, your App is ready to use.
- Now, search for the installed application and open it.
- Next, scroll through the available options and select the “+” sign.
- After that, you can add your printer to the Mac/Windows.
- Finally, you get a set of prompts to perform. Follow it without skipping.
- Firstly, pin the App on the home screen. Then, click the tabs according to your needs.
- For instance, choose the Print Photos or Print Documents option.
- After that, select your file and choose the printer.
- Finally, click on the Print option to get the printouts.
Deskjet 2630 Wireless setup
- Initially, activate your wifi router along with the computer.
- Next, verify the internet access provided to the computer.
- Then, ensure that the same wifi is prepared to connect to your printer.
- If the paper tray and ink slots are empty, load the papers and cartridges.
- Now, open the device driver page and find the Printer Assistant software.
- Wait for it to download and double-click on the software.
- Automatically, the screen asks you to choose your printer model.
- When the “Printer is not shown” screen displays, highlight the Deskjet 2630.
- Next, to connect to the local network, choose the “Wireless”.
- At last, press the Continue button and complete the onscreen instructions.