HP Deskjet 2630 Setup
Handle everyday printing effortlessly with your brand new HP Deskjet 2630 wireless printer. Connect to laptops, PCs, and mobile devices with easy and hassle-free steps.
- Initially, peel and throw away the sealing plasters on the carton.
- Now, remove the printer to position it on a stable surface.
- Then, verify the inside of the printer to clear the excess cover or tapes.
- Next, take away the power cord from the accessory pack.
- Then, plug the cord in between the electrical outlet and the printer.
- Now, you can turn on the Deskjet 2630 printer.
- Now, remove all the cartridges from the pack and touch only plastic while you insert the cartridges.
- Next, put in the cartridge with the copper contacts facing the printer.
- Then, push the cartridge gently and do the same for remaining cartridges.
- Finally, slide plain A4 papers in the tray.
Deskjet 2630 Driver install
Step 1: downloading and installing the latest HP Smart app
- Initially, go to the application store from your Mac/Windows.
- Once the download is completed, your App is ready to use.
- Now, search for the installed application and open it.
- Next, scroll through the available options and select the “+” sign.
- After that, you can add your printer to the Mac/Windows.
- Finally, you get a set of prompts to perform. Follow it without skipping.
- Firstly, pin the App on the home screen. Then, click the tabs according to your needs.
- For instance, choose the Print Photos or Print Documents option.
- After that, select your file and choose the printer.
- Finally, click on the Print option to get the printouts.
Deskjet 2630 Wireless setup
Experience the wireless printing fun from the HP Deskjet 2630 printer. Now, stick to the below steps for a quick wireless setup.
Step 1: Gathering the basic requirements for the wireless setup
- Initially, activate your wifi router along with the computer.
- Next, verify the internet access provided to the computer.
- Then, ensure that the same wifi is prepared to connect to your printer.
- If the paper tray and ink slots are empty, load the papers and cartridges.
Step 2: Installing the recommended Deskjet 2630 software
- Now, open the device driver page and find the Printer Assistant software.
- Wait for it to download and double-click on the software.
- Automatically, the screen asks you to choose your printer model.
- When the “Printer is not shown” screen displays, highlight the Deskjet 2630.
- Next, to connect to the local network, choose the “Wireless”.
- At last, press the Continue button and complete the onscreen instructions.