HP Deskjet 2628 Setup
For everyday home printing, HP Deskjet 2628 would be a great choice. It has a wide range of features for better printing results. The setup can be done in a snap with the following instructions.
Unbox the printer:
- Initially, find the outer tapes and stickers to pull them off.
- Then, open the carton and lift your new Deskjet 2628 carefully.
- Now, settle the device on the solid base to initiate the hardware setup.
- Also, cross-verify the presence of all the printer accessories with the printer manual.
- Now, unpack your power cord and ensure that it is untangled.
- Then, cable ends should be the rear end of the printer and then the power outlet.
- Finally, tune on and complete the preferences.
- Next, hold the cartridge on the plastic sides and insert them in the slots.
- Finally, install the compatible papers in the tray.
Deskjet 2628 Driver install
HP Smart is a standard app that includes advanced drivers for Mac and Windows 10 drivers. Now, follow the below steps according to the OS and enjoy the maximum features.
For Deskjet 2628 drivers (Windows),
- Firstly, turn on your Windows device and get the recent version of the Smart app.
- Once it is downloaded, run the app to figure out the Plus symbol.
- Now, wait for the display instructions that setup the Deskjet 2628 to the computer.
- When you have this app on the computer, there is no need for the additional print drivers.
For Deskjet 2628 drivers (Mac),
- To begin with, from your Mac, go to the App Store and type the HP Smart App
- Now, download and configure the software application.
- Next, tap the “+” option to add your Deskjet 2628 to the device list.
Now, follow as per the prompts displayed on the monitor
Deskjet 2628 Wireless setup
Wireless setup Windows:
- Initially, know the network name and password to connect your computer to the network.
- On the printer, verify the presence of papers and ink cartridges.
- Next, get the HP full drivers to be downloaded and installed on the computer.
- While installing, choose your printer and select “Wireless” connect with the Windows 10.
- Initially, please select a valid network and set up your computer with it.
- Then, clear the existing wireless settings via the Cancel button.
- Now, download as well as run the Deskjet 2628 drivers and select the “Set up my product.”
- On the connection screen, choose your printer and enter the wifi details.
- Next, allow the HP Easy Start to download and select the printer name on the Add window.
- Finally, press the Print Test Page option and check the quality.