HP Deskjet 2624 Setup
The Deskjet 2624 is the best home printer in the market so far. Each feature of the device is suitable to handle home as well as small businesses. Explore basic and additional features with the HP Deskjet 2624 setup. Now, try out our first-time printer setup and make your device perfect.
- Initially, clear the wrappers over the box.
- Then, by grabbing the sides of the printer, pull out it.
- Now, open the ink carriage door and remove the stuffed plastic cover.
- Once you have removed all the packaging stuff, get the power cord.
- Now, establish a secure power connection using the power cord.
- Then, push the power icon of the Deskjet 2624.
- Next, take your compatible papers and cartridges to attach to the printer.
- Once the basic setup is finished, download the Deskjet 2624 drivers for either Mac or Windows.
Deskjet 2624 Driver install
- For a Windows device, download or update the HP Smart app.
- Now, you can get this Smart App from the App Store.
- After the download, open the App and choose the Plus option.
- Then, set up your Deskjet 2624 printer with the on-screen prompts and complete the installation for 123.hp.com/setup 2624.
- After adding your 2624 printer, you can print any document using the App.
- Moreover, you have the freedom to print any supporting documents.
- Initially, download and install the HP Smart App from the App Store.
- Then, go to the App and find the Plus Sign option.
- Next, choose the Deskjet 2624 printer from the list to add it.
- Finally, enjoy printing with the help of this App.
Deskjet 2624 Wireless setup
The printer either requires a wired or wireless connection to share the files between the devices. Here, we have expert steps for the HP Deskjet 2624 wireless setup.
Basic network requirements
- Firstly, write down the network details such as SSID and the password.
- Then, please make use of the network details and connect the computer to it.
- Next, keep a minimum distance between the devices (printer, computer & router).
- Then, complete the setup of the device, including paper and ink insertion.
Refreshing the printer settings
- If the printer is in sleep or inactive mode, activate the printer.
- Now, confirm the steady current supply with the active power light.
- Also, the wireless light should flash. If not, press and hold the wireless and cancel button at a time.
Download & Install the printer driver
- Now, download the HP Easy Start setup file on the computer.
- The Easy Start guides you to the connection screen.
- Finally, make use of the Add window to add your Deskjet 2624.