HP Deskjet 2622 Setup
Before taking a test print, it is necessary to set up the HP Deskjet 2622. Let us learn and start the process with the below quick-to-install steps.
- Firstly, keep the printer package ready and use any sharp instrument to clear the outer cover carefully.
- Note: Ensure that you are using the pointed instrument for unpacking with care. It may damage the printer.
- Now, prepare a safe and smooth table that can withstand your printer’s weight.
- Next, hold the power cable terminals and choose them to connect to 2622 & power source.
- After the power connection, press the power icon to start the printer.
- Then, grab the fresh DJ2622 cartridges and peel off the masking tape.
- Now, based on the color code, snap all the provided ink cartridges into the respective slots.
- At last, lower the paper tray to fill in the sufficient papers.
- After you connect the printer to the devices, download the necessary HP DJ2622 driver.
Deskjet 2622 Driver install
- Firstly, get the DJ2622 driver CD from the box.
- If there is no CD, install it only from the HP for the Deskjet 2622 driver page 123.hp.com/dj2622.
- Now, run the DJ2622 installation CD on your computer.
- Here, wait for a minute or two until the installation window pops up.
- Now, complete the DJ2622 installation for 123.hp.com/setup 2622 by running the setup file with the onscreen steps.
- Firstly, click on the Driver download button on the DJ2622 driver page.
- Then, choose the Deskjet 2622 software from the list of suitable drivers.
- Now, install the DJ2622 drivers with the wizard instructs on the screen.
- Finally, add the HP Deskjet 2622 device to the computer’s device list.
Deskjet 2622 Wireless setup
Get the full features of printing and connectivity by completing the Deskjet 2622 wireless setup. Now, finish the wireless setup with the steps stated below.
Step 1: Gathering requirements
- At first, turn on the printer, which you may wish to connect with the home network.
- Then, gather your home Wifi details like name and password for the wireless setup.
- Now, get the new HP deskjet 2622 printer ready for the connectivity setup.
- Also, move the Deskjet 2622 printer nearer to the computer. Then, confirm that both the devices are in the network range.
- Finally, ensure to remove the USB between the devices.
Step 2: Downloading Drivers along with Wireless Connection
- Now, click on the HP Deskjet 2622 driver download button.
- Then, choose the compatible software for your Windows or MAC computer.
- Next, press the Download option, to get the HP Start file.
- Now, extract the files and run the setup wizard on your computer.
- Then, for the first time setup, click on the set up my product.
- Finally, enter your home Wifi name and the password to connect them automatically.