HP Deskjet 2621 Setup
The HP Deskjet 2621 printer performance depends on how you complete the first time setup. The document is to provide you the simple steps.
- The first step in the HP Deskjet 2621 setup is unboxing package.
- Then, take your printer from the box and move it to a firm base.
- Now, remove the tapes outside and inside your product.
- After that, choose the power cord to the Deskjet 2621 and connect it to the wall outlet.
- Note: Always prefer the direct power supply to connect it.
- Next, click on the power button and wait for it to turn on.
- Then, raise the lid to see the cartridge access area. Now, unpack and peel the tape on the new cartridge from the box.
- Next, pull the paper tray and stack suitable papers. Here you may also use the sample media that comes with DJ2621.
- After that, push the tray back to its position and proceed to download the drivers.
Deskjet 2621 Driver install
- To begin with, ensure that you have the right HP Deskjet 2621 installation CD.
- Now, run the CD on the laptop or PC to execute the driver file.
- You may find the setup file on the screen with the execution instructions for 123.hp.com/setup 2621.
- At last, follow the installation steps for connecting to the network.
- Initially, click on the recommended Deskjet 2621 driver from the list of drivers.
- Then, run the Deskjet 2621 driver file with the installation wizard.
- Now, follow the steps until you get the USB connection screen.
- Next, choose the USB connection and link the cable that connects the Deskjet 2621 & the PC.
- At last, test your printer functions by printing a sample document.
Deskjet 2621 Wireless setup
Install your HP Deskjet 2621 wireless network using the following set of instructions. The wireless process involves getting the credentials of the wifi and then connect to the device.
- Initially, connect the computer to the active Wifi network.
- Then, establish a connection between the Deskjet 2621 and the network.
- Now, install the cartridges and the papers to complete the overall printer hardware setup.
- Note: Ensure that the printer and router are within the range to avoid connection failure.
- Next, detach the USB cables that are connected to the printer.
- Once removed, go to the downloaded file and start the software installation.
- After that, download and run the HP Smart app.
- Next, you get the “Choose a Printer” option. Here, click on Continue.
- Then, select the Wireless network (If Applicable) option.
- Finally, touch the Continue button at the right corner and complete the onscreen instructions.