123.hp.com/setup 2620 - Install
- To begin with, remove all the existing packing material from the box.
- Then, hold the printer handles to lift the printer.
- Now, place it on the selected surface and clear the extra materials on the control panel.
- Then, remove the wrapper inside the carriage and the paper tray.
- Now, move to the rear of the HP Deskjet 2620 printer and locate the power port.
- Then, plug the cord and hold the other end to connect to the power outlet.
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 2620 printer and proceed with the hardware setup.
- As HP Deskjet 2620 does not have a touch panel, you can change the settings during the driver installation.
Cartridge and paper installation:
- Next, please move to the carriage area and open its door.
- Then, hold the sides of the cartridge to push them in.
- Now, install the paper stack into the paper input tray.
Deskjet 2620 Driver install
It is always an ideal choice to download the HP Deskjet 2620 printer driver, right after the device hardware setup. Now, stick to the below steps that lead you with the installation of the HP Deskjet 2620 drivers and software.CD Download:Note: You can rely on this method only if you have the installation CD with you. If not, go with the second method (Direct Link method).
- Initially, set up the printer and connect the CD using the optical tray.
- Then, wait to run the HP Deskjet 2620 drivers on your computer (Mac/Windows).
- Now, highlight the Run button on the CD installation screen and follow the prompts.
- Initially, start the driver setup from the download page.
- Now, as per the instructions, type your printer model and click on the Download.
- After it is downloaded, open the file and extract it to your computer.
- Then use the installation wizard instructions to complete the driver download for 123.hp.com/setup 2620.
- Finally, add the Windows or MAC to DJ2620 and follow the instructions on the Connect screen.
Deskjet 2620 Wireless setup
Step 1: Installation preparation
- Before you start, check for the wireless network requirements and then proceed with the steps.
- Firstly, connect your computer to the available wireless network.
- Then, ensure that your computer and router are turned on.
Step 2: Restoring the wireless printer settings
- Initially, ensure that the printer’s power light is constant and the wireless light is flashing.
- If the wireless bulb is not flashing, click on the cancel button to refresh it.
- Once the light is glowing, finish the wireless software set up within the 120 minutes.
Step 3: Installing the necessary print drivers
- Initially, open the driver setup page from the computer and search for your DJ2620 model number.
- Now, click on Download and then go to the HP Easy Start.
- Next, choose the Accept on the policy screen and choose Continue.
- On the Connect screen, choose your DJ2620 printer and add it to the computer device list.
- Finally, print the network report to check the connection.