Setup your HP Deskjet Printer
Download the Latest HP Deskjet Printer Driver here for Printer Setup. Follow the instructions to install your HP DJ printer with computer/laptop, Tablet and smrtphone devices.
New HP Deskjet Printer Models
New HP Deskjet Plus Printer Models
New HP Deskjet Plus Ink Advantage Printer Model
New HP Deskjet Ink Advantage
Popular HP Deskjet Printer Models
HP Deskjet Driver Download
HP Deskjet Drivers for Windows
- Step 1: To download HP Deskjet Drivers for Windows, follow these instructions.
- Step 2: Click on the Download button. This will download the driver file to your connected Windows Device.
- Step 3: Next, initiate the AutoRun file and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the driver installation process.
- Step 4: Here, ensure you download the compatible drivers for 123.hp.com/setup deskjet.
HP Deskjet Drivers for Mac
- Step 1: You can now download the complete and compatible HP Deskjet Series drivers and software for different versions of MAC.
- Step 2: Download HP Deskjet Drivers for MAC by clicking the download button.
- Step 3: Once downloading the Deskjet Drivers and Software to the MAC.
- Step 4: Run the downloaded file and complete the 123.hp.com/setup deskjet driver download process.
HP Deskjet Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet wireless setup for windows
- Step 1: To connect the HP Deskjet Series printer Wireless to Windows, click on the Control Panel.
- Step 2: Here, go to Devices and Printers and add your printer to the Windows Device.
- Step 3: For this, you may need a specific Deskjet Wireless Drivers and Software.
- Step 4: You can now download these particular drivers and software by clicking the 123.hp.com / Download button.
HP Deskjet wireless setup for Mac
- Step 1: To connect HP Deskjet printer Wireless to MAC.
- Step 2: Click on the Apple icon and then go to Systems and Preferences.
- Step 3: Select Devices and check for your HP Deskjet Series Printer name under the available devices.
- Step 4: Next, connect it to your MAC on a click.
- Step 5: In case you are unable to find your printer name here, add it manually by clicking the ‘+’ icon.