HP Deskjet 2710 Setup - 123.hp.com/setup 2710
- Now, take off the exterior plasters to open the box.
- After opening the box, pull out the 2710 printer gently.
- Next, locate a steady to keep your 123.hp.com/dj2710 printer.
- Then, get the power cord to connect to the 2710 printer’s rear port.
- Connect the other end to the power outlet and power on the hp deskjet 2710 printer.
- Once 2710 is ideal, open the carriage door for cartridge insertion.
- Next, unbox your new 123.hp.com/dj2710 cartridge and peel off the tape on the electrical contacts.
- Now, fix them into the slots and pull out the paper tray.
- Then, check the tray and arrange the papers.
- Finally, the printer prints the alignment when the 123.hp.com/setup 2710 is successful.
HP Deskjet 2710 Driver install
Let’s get into the HP Deskjet 2710 driver download process once your printer is ready. For the successful driver installation, use the instructions below.
Using CD-ROM for the drivers:
Before you use the CD, make sure the CD is only from the HP. If you use non-HP CDs, then your device may not work correctly.
- Now, put the CD in your computer’s tray or external tray.
- Next, let the CD executes the setup file and proceed with the 123.hp.com/setup 2710 prompts.
- After that, move ahead by referring to the installation wizard instructions.
Using the direct link for the drivers:
- Firstly, select only the recent HP Deskjet 2710 drivers shown on the driver page.
- Now, you can see the ongoing driver download process.
- Once you notice the installation wizards, click on the Run.
- If the driver installation fails, restart the devices and start the process again.
HP Deskjet 2710 Wireless setup
- While you start, establish an uninterrupted network connection for the computer.
- Then, press the power button on the router and computer to keep them active.
- Next, verify the printer setup and also install cartridges and papers.
- If the devices are far away, keep them near to get a better connection.
- Then, on the computer, open a new tab to reach the driver site.
- Next, click the Deskjet 2710 full or basic drivers to download them.
- Sometimes, the HP Easy Start begins to download. While it installs, click the “My Printer is not shown” option.
- Now, choose the Deskjet 2710 printer from the list and hit the Continue option.
- When the screen prompts with the Wireless option, click on it.
- At last, choose the Continue option to finish the overall wireless setup for 123.hp.com/setup 2710.