HP Deskjet Plus 4152 Setup - 123.hp.com/setup 4152
The HP Deskjet Plus 4152 is an affordable all-in-one printer with copy, print, and scan features. With the 25-sheet output tray and easy mobile printing, manage your everyday printing. Refer to the printer manual included in the package to know the printer features.
- Now, take off the exterior plasters to open the box.
- After opening the box, pull out the 4152 printer gently.
- Next, locate a steady to keep your 123.hp.com/dj4152 printer.
- Then, get the power cord to connect to the 4152 printer’s rear port.
- Connect the other end to the power outlet and power on the hp Deskjet Plus 4152 printer.
- Once 4152 is ideal, open the carriage door for cartridge insertion.
- Next, unbox your new 123.hp.com/dj4152 cartridge and peel off the tape on the electrical contacts.
- Now, fix them into the slots and pull out the paper tray.
- Then, check the tray and arrange the papers.
- Finally, the printer prints the alignment when the 123.hp.com/setup 4152 is successful.
HP Deskjet Plus 4152 Driver install
Let’s get into the HP Deskjet Plus 4152 driver download process once your printer is ready. For the successful driver installation, use the instructions below.Using CD-ROM for the drivers:Before you use the CD, make sure the CD is only from the HP. If you use non-HP CDs, then your device may not work correctly.
- Now, put the CD in your computer’s tray or external tray.
- Next, let the CD executes the setup file and proceed with the 123.hp.com/setup 4152 prompts.
- After that, move ahead by referring to the installation wizard instructions.
- Firstly, select only the recent HP Deskjet Plus 4152 drivers shown on the driver page.
- Now, you can see the ongoing driver download process.
- Once you notice the installation wizards, click on the Run.
- If the driver installation fails, restart the devices and start the process again.
HP Deskjet Plus 4152 Wireless setup
Get the wireless print drivers to use your printer with the wifi network. Below is the overview for the Deskjet Plus 4152 wireless setup.
- While you start, establish an uninterrupted network connection for the computer.
- Then, press the power button on the router and computer to keep them active.
- Next, verify the printer setup and also install cartridges and papers.
- If the devices are far away, keep them near to get a better connection.
- Then, on the computer, open a new tab to reach the driver site.
- Next, click the Deskjet Plus 4152 full or basic drivers to download them.
- Sometimes, the HP Easy Start begins to download. While it installs, click the “My Printer is not shown” option.
- Now, choose the Deskjet Plus 4152 printer from the list and hit the Continue option.
- When the screen prompts with the Wireless option, click on it.
- At last, choose the Continue option to finish the overall wireless setup for 123.hp.com/setup 4152.